Tuesday 30 October 2012

Back in the Isle of Wight

Hi guys :)
 
I am once again speaking to you from the (...currently not so...) sunny IOW!
 
We got here on Sunday and the place we are staying this time has a hot tub on the balcony so it has been fun using that, I hadn't really ever been in one before but they are very warm and bubbly and nice :-)
 
In between going out I have been working really hard on getting some of the finishing touches on my portfolio as I have now sent off my uni application (YAY!!!! :D) so the interviews are coming soon! I am sooo super excited!
 
I have also been knitting my own 'perfect boyfriend' lol! from a kit my great aunt gave me for christmas. Pictures coming soo when I make it a bit further I have only done one front so far so he doesn't resemble Mr handsome yet! :op
 
When out shopping Iv'e been picking up bits for the return of the crafty advent calendar giveaway coming soon in November. It has been really fun looking for the 24 different little gifts for each day for the prize, I have to find 6 more and then wrap them all :0)
 
Also as part of my work towards uni my dad has been helping teach me the basics of life drawing (proportions etc...) so that has been really interesting. I have mainly drawn faces so far, I think I am making progress :) Next I am going on to drawing bodies so that will be fun to learn.
 
Today we went out to the Chocolate Island Cafe for lunch and i had a slab of Millionaires shortbread, it was verrryyy tasty :P Tommorrow I think we are going to the Garlic Farm cafe so I think tommorrow will be their special garlic bread for lunch!
 
I hope you are all having a lovely week,
 
Speak to you all again soon,
 
Byeeeee XxXxXx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your holiday sounds nice and I love millionaire's shortbread! I think I need a knitted boyfriend too :P

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)