As I mentioned a couple of posts ago I started working on a little Halloween costume for my Blythe dolls and today I finished it! Here is Mirabelle modelling her new witch outfit! :03
I am very pleased with how it came out :D It is one of the more detailed costumes I have made for my dolls :) I added little beads to the front to give some sparkle and embroidered the neckline a bit too. The hat was really fun to make and I added a red ribbon band to make it match the dress!
Mirabelle can't wait to show her costume off at my halloween party I am having with friends on friday :oP (We are having a party early as I will be in the IOW when it is actually Halloween.)
See you all soon,
Bye my lovely friends xxxx