Wednesday 20 June 2012

Farmyard swap :0)

Hola,

This month's theme for the cute and quirky swap I run on Ravelry was 'Fantastic farmyard'. I was super excited about this swap as I haven't taken part in one in agesss! My partner, Keri recieved here parcel from me on Monday so now I get to show you what I made/sent her....



Hehehe :0) Keri said she liked pigs so I tried to find the cutest pattern I could. This little piggy was made from a Annie Obaachan pattern and I added a bow to try to boost the cute factor even more! Keri liked her so I was happy :D

And today I came home and my parcel was waiting for me so I was happy once again!!! Look at all this super cool stuff I got:


- A super soft knitted duckie dishcloth :3
- some farmyard note paper and envelopes
- A piggy tape meausre
- A pretty butterfly trolley coin
- And a beautful quilled cow card!

Thank you very much to Keri, my great swap partner! :0)

I love swaps!!!! <3

Hehehe, see you all soon,

Bye xxXxxX

5 comments:

  1. I love the note paper! Great swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap! I love the little pig you made.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous swop goodies! That pig you made is adorable, I have the pattern for him and will definitely have to have a go- adding a bow for the extra cuteness of course! :) Did I mention that I have a new blog now? Do pop over and check it out: http://strawberrymousecrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph: Thank you :0)xxx

    Chaucer's Aunty: Thanks! hehehe :-) I looked at your new blog, it is lovely! I really like the name :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)