Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas crafting

 
Hi guys,
 
Thank you for all the good wishes for my interviews :0)
 
The other day one of the people who work with my mum gave her a cool costume calendar to give to me as a present. It was so cool and had some beautiful pictures of period costumes in it, I can't wait to start using it in January :) As a thank you I made her two of my Christmas tree decorations (pattern can be found on the free pattern page at the top of the blog! :-):
 
 
My mum said she really liked them and left them on her desk all day and kept telling people I had made them! Hehehe, that made me smile :)
 
Another gift I made was this pincushion for my sewing teacher as it was the last class last Wednesday (sorry for the picture I took it just before I went to the evening class so it was a bit dark in my room):

 
I was pleased with how it came out, I went for a super-christmassy theme! My teacher thought it was sweet so I was very happy as I was a bit unsure about giving her a pincushion as I thought she might have hundreds of them already :P
 
I'm almost done for my preparations for Christmas and tomorrow I break up for the holidays so I should then have time to finish off the last little bits.
 
I hope you are having a lovely week and are looking forward to Christmas as much as I am lol! :D 
 
See you all soon,
 
Byeeeeee XXXxxxXXXxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love it..so sweet
    Love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did they go well? Huh? How'd they go! don't leave us hanging! :P

    I really like the Christmas trees. I want to make a garland with them for next year! That's on my long list of things I want to knit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa: Hehehe, they did go well, thanks :)

    Awww thanks! heheehe I reckon that would look really good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)