Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Christmas :oD

Hi,

I hope you all had a super duper fabulosimos (lol :P) Christmas :D
 
I had a fantasitc day and got loads of amazing gifts thank you to my very genrous family, including an adjustable dress making mannequin (YAYYYYY! It is what I put on my list so I was so excited :), a giant cute pink piggy bank, a lovely new bag and a pretty scissor charm necklace and handmade 'love to sew' ceramic brooch (sp pretty!)
 
Tommorrow I am off to Disneyland Paris!!! :D I am verrrrrryyyy excited :-) I can't wait to look in all the shops and watch the parades :D And we are going shopping in paris!
 
I will have to take a blog vacation for the next six days whilst I am away though so I will see you all when I get back to share my news!
 
I hope you all have a lovely New Year! see you when I get back,
 
Byeeeeeexxxxx

1 comment:

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)