Monday 20 May 2013

Sunday style

Hello,
 
Today I thought I would show you my latest outfit I have finished- I haven't had a chance to wear but I got a bit excited to show you all so I displayed it on the mannequin :):
 
 
I didn't sew the hoodie from scratch, I just created this patchwork style heart and then sewed on some ribbon I pleated and some diamonds too, to add a bit of sparkle to go with the fairy/magic theme!

 
This is the knitted hair bow I made...

 
... and here is a close up of my playmobil unicorn necklace, hehehe it was very fun to make! :P

 
I will probably put up a quick picture when I do get a chance to actually wear it all :)
 
Some may say it is all a bit of a pink overload- true- but seen as it is my favourite colour I am happy with the look! :D
 
I can't wait to wear it all, I will probably put up a quick picture when I do get actually get a chance :-)
 
See you soon,
 
I hope you all have a lovely week,
 
Bye Bye xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty..hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your Sunday Style! Soooo good at matching outfits with hairstyles and accessories! You have such great fashion sense!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) You are too kind! :OD xxx

      Delete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)