It is now time for the giveaway of the goodies I picked up (and made!) while on holiday in the IOW!!!!
Here is what is up for grabs :0):
- A bundle of mini skiens (designers testers) I bought in Quay arts, a cool art shop attatched to a little gallery. Perfect for adding pretty stitching or finishing touches to projects :)
- Some Hello kitty and cute snail buttons, I couldn't resist buying sets of both as they were both soo sweet!
- A yummy chocolate owl from Chocolate Island, where my valentines lolly and huge bunny last easter was from :-)
- And..... A mini baby biscornu I made, and designed! I really enjoyed making my first biscornu for the biscornu swap on craftbubble ( pictures coming soon!) so wanted to make one for the giveaway too :D
The giveaway is open to anyone anywhere and all you have to do to enter is:
- Leave a comment containing some way for me to contact you if you win e.g craftbubble or Ravelry name or blog address
- Be a follower (please metion this in your comment also :)
Entries close on Friday the 2nd of March and the winner will be announced on the same day,
(-: I hope you like all the prizes! :-)
See you all soon,
Bye :D xxxx