Tuesday 10 July 2012

My first Mochi Mochi

Hello everyone,

On Sunday me and my family went round my dads friends house, for Christmas him and his wife and kids got me a copy of the Mochi Mochi knitting book. All the stuff is very cute but as of yet I hadn't got round to making anything from it. I wanted to make something to take round but couldn't think of what, then I thought why not make a decoration out of one of the mini Mochi Mochis in the book! I had a look through and decided to make on the mushrooms (I left out the little side mushroom and just made the big one part). I was quite pleased with how it came out, especially as it was my first time of using DPNs too (Yay, I learnt a new skill! :P):


He matched the blue bag we took some other favours in too :)

Mr mini mushroom was liked alot, especially by my dads friends wife :0)

I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

See you all soon,

Bye Bye xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love that book! Is it the one with the hippo slippers? I want to make those so badly, they've been in my queue for years :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Mochimochi patterns are so sweet. I hope you have fun making lots more.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant Jordan! I really want to get that book... and learn how to knit on DPNs!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa: Yeah, thats the one! :D hehehe, we all have 'to make' lists that go on for years xxx

    Steph: Thanks :) I really want to practice with dpns more to hone my skills :P xxx

    Chaucer's Aunty: Thank you :D Hehehe, it is not as hard as I imagined :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)