Tuesday 30 November 2010

I'm dreaming of a white christmas........

ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I still had to go school :/

Ahhh well when I got home there was enough snow to make......

     Mini man the snowman :)
I <3 him!

He even has a little hat and scarf.


Recenlty my swap parcel arrrived from the swap I take part in on Ravelry, again I had another generous parcel :)


Thankyou!!!

I have been making some more buttons, I made come cookie ones and some mini mushroom ones. I will post pictures soon!


Tomorrow is the 1st of december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting for ages for it to be that day!

In my house all the christmas decorations go up on this day so its very exciting. Also advent calendars start :P Yummy choclate........

Thsi will be a month full of fabulous blogging so check back soon for special free patterns, pictures and a christmas giveaway!

(And obviously because you love me! ahhahaha )

Post again very very soon........

Byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)