Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone and happy new year! 2011 :)


As always i've made a list of new years resoloutions so here they are:
 
  • Keep on learing new knittting and crochet skills ( like sock knitting, clothing things , circular knitting , dpns etc...)






  • Design more and more of my own patterns!
  • Improve my blog and just keep making it better and better :)
  • Draw one design for a knitting project everyday.
  • Start writing my own knitting/crochet book :)
And just have another great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Pictures found on internet not owned by me)

I hope everyone else has an amazing new year and and are as excited at the prospect of what can be achieved this year as I am......

.........Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  

P.s dont forget to enter the scarflette giveaway only 3 days left....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)