Monday 14 February 2011

Happy valentines day xxx

Hi everyone!

Today is valentines day!!!! I hope you are all having fun :)

As a special valentines present for all my friends I made a pattern for these mini heart applique/things <3



I whipped up lots of them in all different colours and bought some sweeties too :P



I gave them all out today and my friends thought they were really cute :3

I like to spread the love on valentines.................. :0)

As a very special treat and to show all you readers how much I love you, I am doing a mini giveaway of a pack of 5 of my new heart appliques!:



You get :
1x blue heart
1x yellow heart
1x white heart
1x pink heart
and 1x orange heart!

all packed up nicely. And the cards recycled, 'cos I love the planet too! :)

The giveaway is open to anyone, any age, anywhere.

To enter all you have to do is send your name and the country you live in e.g UK, USA etc...

Entries close on the 28th of February and the winner will be announced on the same day.

Dont miss out :)

see you soon ByE bYe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)