Wednesday 25 May 2011

Funky fruit parcel!

Hey guys :)

This months theme for the Cute and quirky swap group I set up on Ravelry was Funky Fruit :0)

Today my parcel arrived!!!!!! I got a ton of great things:


I really love the rainbow yarn <3 I'll have to think of something really special to make with it!
The hello kitty body spray also smells GORGEOUS and the little strawberry charm is reallllyy cute! I think I may turn it into a stitch marker.......


Thank you to my great swap partnerino!

If you want to join the group and get in on the cute knitting/crochet swapping fun just click here :3 
(The group is open to anyone in any country and there are several swaps e.g a UK swap and a USA swap so you don't have to post internationally. It's also a budget swap. So even if your a bit low on cash you can still enjoy the cuteness!)

Next month the theme is wacky weather, ooohhh I can't wait!

Byeeeeeeee xxxxxx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)