Monday 15 August 2011

Sweet blog award!

Hey,

I almost forgot that I still had more bloggers to give the irresitibly sweet award out to! It is such a struggle picking from the many great blogs out there! but I have managed to choose two more bloggers to the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to :)


Cucki from Cucki stitching cove, I recently found her blog and it is really sweet :) All her stitching projects are soo cute!

and....

Rachel over at What Rachel loves, This little blog is uber sweet! I love the Rachel loves... post theme :D

I'm off to keep test knitting my gloves now, I should be finished by tommorrow and then I can put up my pictures on ravelry! I have typed up the pattern fully, tension and all! :)

Hope everyone is having a nice week :-)

Talk to you all again soon!

BYE XxX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan! Aw Cucki's blog is *so* sweet, she is a great recipient for the award! I look forward to seeing more pics of your gloves on Ravelry. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a very busy week actually.I have 1 assignment due this Friday, and I have another 4 due next week as well as 2 tests. I hope your week is a lot less busy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear, i am so happy for the award..really i feel like crying..thank you so much my dear friend..
    i am so happy and so thankful to you..
    i am your new follower and i must say that your blog is very sweet..
    keep well dear and happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cucki: Your welcome :0) I'm so glad you are happy! Thank you very much for following! xxx

    Chaucer's Aunty: Hi!!! I know, her blog is very sweet :) I found it through yours, which is verry sweet too! :)

    Knittinggirl: poor you! :( Don't worry though they will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)