Sunday 19 August 2012

Back in the Isle of Wight :)

Hi everyone,

Hehehe, yes once again I am speaking to you from the Isle of Wight! Me and my family are here for two weeks as the last part of our summer holiday :0)

We arrived yesterday and did a big shop today to get all our groceries, me and my brother had to pick up some of our own stuff as we are cooking for our parents tommorrow as a special treat :-) I will put up pictures of what we make if all goes well, lol!

I am super excited as not only do I get a chance to vist all of my fave crafty shops on the island now I'm here again but there is also a vintage fair happeing next weekend and me and my family are going, yay! I bet I will find tons of good stuff :-)

I will keep you all posted :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend,

See you soon! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely holiday,can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday time.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hollyscreativecrafts: Hehehe, thank you :) I will try to get some good ones! xxx

    cucki: Thanks :0) Big hugs back! xxx

    springmusician: Thank you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)