Thursday 26 September 2013

Just a quick hi

Hi guys,

Byeee xxx

No, hahaha, it is not that quick! I just wanted to check in with you all :) I had my first proper day at uni on Wednesday (as I mentioned in my last post) and since then it has been pretty full on (10- 5 each day :-)  I am really enjoying it though!
 
We are working on lots of little samples at the moment but making sure we get them very precise and accurate to get our sewing up to professional standards.
 
I am hoping I can resume to more frequent blogging soon- I am just still working on getting my head round fitting in all the things adults have to do in a day for themselves like; working, cooking, shopping, cleaning, tidying etc...! Hahaha, I will eventually manage to fit in and remember everything without writing huge to do lists :-P
 
I will also hopefully get back to being able to check up on every ones blogs- but my blogger reading list has gone a bit funny recently and keeps telling me I am following no one :/ Ahh well, it will come back eventually- it always does, then I can have fun catching back up with everybody :0)
 
Hehe, that is about it for my quick 'hi' but I hope you are all well and thank you for bearing with me- I am just a bit slow to adjust! :oP
 
See you soon,
 
Byeeeeeeeeee XxXxXx
 
P.s. This is a message for Melissa Graham- I am still holding the prize you were the winner of from the Llama naming giveaway a while ago- if you want to email me your address to: iitki@hotmail.co.uk I will pop it in the post to you :)
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hello lovey, glad you are having fun, even though it's full on, will soon be busy myself, going back to colchester Sunday, freshers week is next week. Monday there is a make do and mend session I'm gonna go to, hopefully will learn some new bits :P my friend has agreed to go with me

    stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) WOO!!! I am excited for you! Have lots of fun, big hugs xxxx

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're ok at Uni! You'll get used to juggling all the stuff, I'm sure - it just takes time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xxx I am getting there a bit now- I feel less like my brain will explode trying to remember everything I need to do :P

      Delete
  3. It all sounds fabulous ^_^ Keep list making! it helps ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)