I hope you have all had a lovely weekend :) I went home for the weekend to see my family- my brother treated me to a Mcflurry (the Maltesers one- yum!), my mum bought me a new coat and my dad cooked a lovely roast dinner so I have been thoroughly spoilt :-) I also managed to get some time to put together my Halloween giveaway! Yay! So here is what is up for grabs:
- A sheet of pumpkin stickers
- A spooky sherbet dip sweet
- A Glow stick pumpkin lolly (yes it glows in the dark! :P)
- A set of Halloween beads
- 3 scrabble tiles which spell out Boo (Hehehehe I thought they were a bit of fun for you to get creative with :)
- And a little felt bat brooch handmade by me :o) Here is a close up pic as you can't see him too well in the pic above:
I think he looks like a Brian :P
Hehehe, I hope you like the prizes, I love Halloween so had good fun finding/making them!
To enter all you have to do is be a follower and comment below.
Make sure to include some way to get in touch with you e.g. blog or email address or ravelry name in case you win!
The give away is open to anyone, any age, anywhere :)
Entries close on Friday the 18th of October and the winner will be announced on the same day.
Speak to you all again soon,