Sunday 3 April 2011

Your knitting and crochet time: 2011 Knitting and crochet blog week! (Day 7)


Hi :)

Today is the last day of the 2nd annual knitting and crochet blog week (don't be sad though there is some really good stuff coming up in April!) and the topic is when and where you craft.

I generally do my knitting and crochet at home, although sometimes in the car if it's a long journey.

My room and the lounge is usually where you will find me working my yarny magic :0) When knitting/crocheting in the lounge I sit near the window so I can place my scissors, stitch markers and darning needles etc.. on the windowsill, it stops me from losing all of that stuff behind the cushions which is important as I don't think my parents would be to happy if they sat on a stray needle one day!

I do my most of my knitting/crocheting for about 1/2 and hour before I go to bed, I do more during the day if I have time but there's usually alot of work that I gotta do! Its nice to do it then anyway as it means I go to bed happy and thinking about my latest project :) However it can be a problem if I'm really tired out and its a project I have to concentrate on ... :/

Oh well I'll have more time one day.

I'm off now to go and have a relax and possibly eat some chocolate seen as its a Sunday night!

Bye bye :D

P.s As today is Mothers day 'HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM!'

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)