Saturday 1 October 2011

Plaster protectors - Extra designs :)

Holah!

It made me really happy the other day to see that lots of people liked my plaster protector pattern when I posted it up (and didn't think I was crazy :0P) And the other day I came up with two more designs that I thought I would post up too for anyone who wants to make them, a medical cross style one and a smiley face one! :)


All the plaster protectors are made using 3.25mm needles and small amounts of DK yarn. The basic pattern and skull and heart designs for the plaster protectors are all in the first post I did about the plaster protectors here! You can use the basic pattern along with the charts to make them easier to follow :)

Here is the chart for the medical cross style plaster protector:


And here's the one for the smiley face one :-D:


I hope you like these extra designs :)

The other day I actually got a paper cut, from my business textbook! :/ I was sad for about 5 seconds until I realised I finally had the chance to try out my plaster protectors properly :-) I wore the heart one <3 It definitely did make me feel better, I hope they make everyone else feel better too  :)


See you all soon,

Byyyyeeeee xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. aww they are really so cute..thank you for the chart..
    love and hugs or you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucki: Thank you :0) I'm glad you like them! ((Hugs)) back to you to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get cut alot... really helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)