Tuesday 24 January 2012

Space swap parcel! *o*

Hola!

The swap theme this month in the Cute and Quirky swap was 'Super space!' and today when I came home my parcel was waiting for me :D I was so happy because I wasn't expecting it to come today. It was such a great parcel, look at all these cool goodies:


Everything is soo cool, I love the crocheted alien, he has been added to my ami collection :) The little star is also sooo sweet :3 And I can't wait to stick up the glow in the dark stars in my room!

As well as everything above, 0dds0cks also sent me this really cool dress she stitched for my Blythes, here is Etty modelling:


I think it is so gorgeous and so does Etty!

 Thank you to my generous swap partner 0dds0cks :-)

Hehehe, I love getting swap parcels <3 I will put up pictures of what I made for the swap when I have posted my parcel and my swap partner has received it.

See you all soon,

Bye xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great parcel Jordan! The Blythe dress is fab and the cross stitch kit will be great to do. Cute alien too! Hope you are well (and sorry I haven't been commenting recently, I've been having trouble with blogger for some reason!) Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,very lovely parcel ..everything is so lovely..
    blythe dress is so beautiful..she is looking so smart..
    big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe before you put the glow in the dark stars in your room, you should paint your ceiling with clouds! It'll be a fantasy come true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaucer's Aunty: Hi! :) That's ok, I hope you are well too :0). I know, I can't wait to do the cross stitch kit! xxx

    cucki: Hehehe, I know I am so lucky! :) xxx

    Knittinggirl: Ooohhhh, yes, it would! Hahahahah :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)