Today I received my parcel from Laura for the cute and quirky swap on Ravelry! This time the theme was wacky weather and I got a really amazing parcel, all my gifts were wrapped in beautiful cloud tissue paper too:
My swap partner was soooo generous, look at this fantastic pile of goodies!!!!!! :D :
- Some magic milkshake straws - which I really can't wait to try
- Some rainbow yarn
- A beautiful rainbow cross stitch keyring, handmade by Laura herself which has taken pride of place on my clarinet case zipper!
- Some cute paperchase pin badges
- A Hello Kitty sticker and sweet set
- Some more Hello Kitty stickers and a little hello kitty figure, sooo cute >o<
- Some cute bird and rainbow themed card decoration stickers, again verrrrryyy cute!
- Some rainbow pens
- A lollipop and magic stars, yum :P
- A cute sun decoration
- And......... These two:
They are sooo cool! I llllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee them!!!! <3 I named them sunny and drip! I have put them on my very special amigurumi shelf for me to cherish!
Laura has her own blog ,which is really great, in which she showcases her amigurumi creations and other cool stuff: http://www.cutecrochetedcreations.blogspot.com/
You should check it out, Im a follower!
Thanks Laura you have made my week!
I'm off to eat all my sweets now and hug my little amigurumi friends,
See you all soon,