Today my swap parcel from the cute and quirky swap group I run on Ravelry arrived from Laura :D
This months theme was Seaside Fun and I got, again, a really great parcel from Laura who was my swap partner from the last swap too! All the stuff came wrapped in some cool glittery tissue paper and the candyfloss notecard from Laura was really cute *o*
Wow! Doesn't it just ooze cuteness!
- A packet of sweets, some pez (with a Hello Kitty dispenser!!!!) and a Hello Kitty chocolate lollipop, Yum :P
- Some cute food/ice cream stickers and some foam sealife stickers
- Two gel pens one with a little octopus on it and one with a starfish on it :3
- A pack of tissues with a cool ice lolly cover! I'm soo pleased about these as I kind of have a collection of different packs of cute tissues :D
- An amazing 'Summer holiday' cross stitch coaster made by Laura herself
- A sweet knitted starfish design postcard
- A little seagull cross stitch kit with I'm really thrilled with as I am just starting to teach myself how to cross stitch :0)
- And also these two cuties, handmade by Laura!:
Aww... Pop and Sicle and Ice and Lolly (what I decided to call them: Ice is the ice cream and the orange one is Lolly!) are all going to be best friends!
Thank you soooooo much Laura!
I'm off to go and start my cross stitch kit now!
P.s Don't forget to enter the in it to knit it giveaway if you haven't yet, entries close 22nd July, don't miss out!