Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas swap parcel!

Hola,

I was very happy the other day because my Christmas swap parcel arrived from the cute and quirky swap I organise on Ravelry. It was amazing and was sent to me by the lovely Laura from Cute crocheted creations!


Look at all these brilliant gifts, and they all came wrapped :D

I got:
  • A box of yummy Hello Kitty chocolates :P
  • A bag full of different festive crafty charms, beads and some sparkly thread
  • A special thread cutter
  • A mini stocking and Christmas tree decoration made by Laura
  • Some earrings (which I wore yesterday to a carol concert I went to at the Royal Albert Hall) and a cute crocheted penguin also made by Laura :)
  • A Cristmassy door sign kit which I will have fun making soon
  • And also a very lovely Blythe scarf Laura Crocheted, which Candy has claimed and will not take off!


Isn't he just sooo sweet? :3

Thank you to Laura my very generous swap partner, the parcel made my day! :0)

I'm off now to try and convince Candy to let Catherine try the scarf on! lol :P

See you all soon,

Bye XXX

P.s Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. wowww lucky girl..wonderful goodies..a lovely parcel full of yummy stuff..have fun..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More chocolate to enjoy at Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cucki: I know, hehehe, thank you :) Have fun on your mini vaction!!! :0) xxx

    Knittinggirl: Yay me! Hehehe xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)