Sunday 11 December 2011

More Christmas finishes

Hola!

The other evening I had some spare time so I decided to sit and make up the little Christmas cross stitch decorations I have been making, I am pleased with how they turned out :):


They are quite 'rustic' though, heehehe!

I'm not sure If I will manage to finish both of the others but I am pleased I managed to finish these three, they make a good group! I am trying to make a special Alan Dart Christmas mouse for my nan and grandad as a gift to take round to them on Christmas eve which will probably take up quite a lot of my crafting time between now and Christmas :)

See you all again very soon!

Bye xxx

5 comments:

  1. aww all three of them are so sweetttttt :)..cutest ornament..
    i love them so much..a big well done dear..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic Jordan! Well done! I look forward to seeing your xmas mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jordan!!!!
    Those are TOOOOOOOO cute ♥♥♥
    Not rustic at all:))))
    Hoping your well
    Best wishes
    Issyx

    http://hookytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! My favorite one is the kitty in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cucki: Hehehe, thank you :) xxx

    Chaucer's Aunty: Thanks, yes Iv'e got to finish that before the 24th :)

    No12: Thank you Issy! :0)

    Alyssa: Haaaha :) I think he is my friends fave too! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)