I awoke this morning to find I had been awarded the Liebster blog award by the lovely Laura over at Cute Crocheted Creations! I am so thrilled, thank you Laura :-D If you have never visited Laura's blog you definitely should, here creations are definitely cute!
The rules of the award are:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I am passing the blog award on to:
- Lyndell over at Fashioned by Lyndell, I love seeing the amazing outfits she makes for her sweet Blythe dolls whose adventures always make me smile :)
- Holly from Holly's creative crafts because her blog is really lovely and her makes are getting even cuter with all the baby stuff she is making as she is now a mum to be!
- Jas from Jasmines crafts because her blog is really cool, and she gave me my first ever blog award and I have always wanted to give her one back as a big thank you! :-)
- Alyoops over at Aly-oops! because I love her blog tons too!
I can't decide which one more blog to pass the award to so I will have to have a think and post this later, there are so many fab ones to choose from!
And my 5 random facts are:
- The names like for my children (in about 20 years :P) are Rubeena, Bea or maybe Milly if it is a little girl or Buzz for a boy
- My favourite dessert is probably ice cream covered with sweets and Toffee sauce
- I would like to do something to do with textiles when I go to university (as I haven't done art in school before so many textiles courses may not accept me, but I am making a portfolio), but otherwise I would probably do something involving physics/engineering as enjoy learning about that at A level
- My favourite restaurant is probably Pizza Hut or Marine Ices in London
- I watch Spongebob Squarepants every morning with my 'LB' (lovely breakfast :P) that my dad makes me it is kind of a mini platter of fruit, cereal and sometimes a little biscuit or piece of cake, I must post a picture sometime soon!
Thank you again to Laura for passing on the award to me!
See you all soon,