Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mums Birthday!

Hola!

Today is my Mums Birthday :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!!

Hehehe :)

As always I like to make a handmade gift, as well as giving bought gifts when it is my family's birthdays and for my Mum's birthday I decided to make her a mug cosy. I made one using one pattern but then when I had finished it it wouldn't fit any mug in the house! So I looked for another pattern and found one for a lovely cabled mug cosy :) I am happy with how it turned out, I hope my mum likes it! She is opening her gifts when we all get home from school/work:


I used a little heart button to fasten it :-)

I'm off now to sing Happy birthday! hehehehe,

Bye xxxx

5 comments:

  1. The cozy looks great! (I didn't know you could cable!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab Jordan! I'm sure your Mum will love it. Happy birthday! Hope she has a great day. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely, happy birthday to your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knittinggirl: hehehe, thanks :) I'm not amazing at it, lol :P I think this is the second thing I have ever cabled!

    Chaucers Aunty: Thank you! She had a fab day and loved her cosy, she has taken it to work to put on her mug :) xxxx

    Alysaa: Thank you :D

    Kerryp77: Thanks, she had a really good day! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)