Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's My Birthday! XD

Hello guys!

Today is my birthday WOOOOO!!!! and It has been brilliant! :D My dad (as you will know if you have been a reader of my blog for a while) always makes me and my brother a special cake for our birthdays, and this year my dad really out-did himself! Look, everything is edible even the lid (which is made of rice crispy cake)! :P:


He combined my two fave things, knitting and cake!! :0)



It looks soo great and tastes just as good! The balls of wool are homemade chocolate chip muffins coated in icing :0P


My dad even made an icing replica of the little felt monster I made him XD He's yet to be eaten, Lol!

Today my other friends gave me a birthday present :D I got a giant Hello Kitty poster and these two cross stitch kits which will be soo fun to make:


They know me well :)

My family were also extremely generous with gifts too!

My brother made me a mini hamper with sweets, a hello kitty surprise egg and a cool purse in a really pretty box, the sweets and choccys are in the fridge now but here is the box and purse:


I love my little bro, and my new purse hehehe! <3

My nan and grandad got me lots of gifts including a couple of cross stitch kits, one of my aunties got me two funky pineapple dance tops and my other aunties got me some make up and bath stuff and £20.00 to spend in Miss Selfridge.

Here are some of the wonderful prezzies I got from my parents... : )


I can't wait to read the book about Lady Gaga's fashions, they facsinate me! ( I'm listening to the Born this way CD right now! :)


Do you think that's enough chocolate and sweets for one person? Mmmm :-P


Look at all these Hello kitty goodies! :3 Im going to put some of my crafty bits and bobs in the tin


I LOVE CROSS STITCH :)


WOOOO! These four cuties were on my b-day list!!!! They are Hannari tofu plushes, random and cute, perfect! I loooooovvveeee them! <3 <3 <3


This tin my dad got me I also really love, it has talking grain of rice on it, hehehaha, so random :-)

My parents as an extra gift are also paying for me to start taking driving lessons, my first one is in two weeks, I'm soo excited!

I still can't believe all the amazing gifts I got (thanks everyone! xxx)

And thanks to everyone who left a comment wishing me a happy birthday, I really have had the best day ever! :)

See you all again soon,

Bye! XxXxXx

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap look at all that loot!!! Happy Birthday soon-to-be-terrorizing-the-roads crafty Lady!!

    Your cake is unbelievable! Your Dad is sooooo talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, that cake is AMAZING!!! Your Dad is incredible! And I looooove all your pressies! The HK stuff is so cute, the tofu plushies are just brilliant, and I'm glad to see more xstitch kits amongst your loot! What have I started... hehehe... so sorry that your pressies from me will be late, but at least it will prolong the celebrations! Sounds like you've had a great day! So all the remains is for me to say... happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday DEAR JORDAN! Happy birthday to you! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big wowwwwwwwwwwwww cake is so wonderful..i love it..my eyes are popping and my mouth is watering too..
    sound like you had a lovely day..beautiful gifts..
    happy birthday to you my dear friend.
    love and hug..with big juicy kiss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that is one gorgeous cake.. your Dad is awesomely talented.. and, belated b'day wishes to you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that cake looks extremely awesome and tasty!

    Looks like you had an amazing day, filled with tonnes of prezzies! Hehe.

    Is that an owl-shaped chocolate, or are my eyes just deceiving me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesadora: Hahahhaha :D Thank you! Im going to try to not terrorise the roads too much!

    Chaucer's Aunty: Hehe my dad will love all these compliments! lol :0) You started me stitchinhg and now I just can't stop! Thank you in advance for the prezzie :) What lovely singing :D Thanks!

    Alyssa: Thank you xxx

    cucki: There is gradually getting less cake I had another piece (slab!!!) today :P Thank you :) Hehehe I send hugs and kisses back to you to!

    Knottygal: My dad amazes me too! Thanks :)

    Knittinggirl: I can tell you it is very tasty! :0) Yes it is an owl shaped chocolate, your eyes do not decieve you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That cake is amazing, how talented is your dad?! hehe.
    Looks like you had a great birthday and got loadsa great prezzies :) lucky you!
    Allie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. alliecat: Hahhaa, I know, I was like 'WOW, THANKS DAD!' :D I still can't belive how many gifts I got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jordan! Thank you soooo much for the giveaway prizes! I received them when we got back from Cornwall yesterday and I love them! I'm going to post photos on my blog later... :D

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your thoughts or ask any questions. I always reply, Promise! :)